- Service Inclusions & Exclusions
SERVICES INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
COMPLIMENTARY EXCURSION AMENITIES:
• Wellness and Culture Based Included Shore Excursion Program Including All Admissions
• Port charges.
• Unique Exclusive Cruise Program Itinerary
• Shoe Cleaning After Excursion
• Welcome Drink Following Excursions
• Individual VOX Listening Devices Throughout Cruise
• Maximum 24 Guests Per Guide on All Excursions
• Full-Size Motor Coach on All Excursions (Where Applicable)
• Deluxe Sampans with Cold Towel Service, Fresh Fruit, and Tea/Coffee Service (Where Applicable)
DINING, WELLNESS & ENTERTAINMENT:
• Expertly trained culinary team providing buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, and seated multiple course dinner, including exclusive ‘Spa Cuisine’ and French-Indochine inspired options.
• Complimentary Organic Coffee, Herbal Teas, Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, Local Beer, Local Spirits, and Free-Flow House Wine (House Wine with Dinner Only)
• Series of Cultural Performances, Educational Talks and Cooking Classes
• Enhanced Fitness Facility.
• In-room Breakfast (Available Upon Request)
• Welcome Reception
• Farewell Reception
• Themed Dinners
• Spacious Air-Conditioned Lounge with Onboard Activity and Entertainment
• Transfers from/to the meeting point to/from Embarkation/Disembarkation Points.
• Meeting point for checking – in Mekong Princess, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam:
The lobby of Park Hyatt Sai gon hotel. 2 Lam Son Square District 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
Contact: +84 973 068 181 (Mr. Andy)
• Meeting Point for checking-in Mekong Princess, Phnom Penh, Cambodia:
Titanic Restaurant, Phnom Penh. Ave. 106, Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh 12202 Port Authority, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact: +855 92 888 798 (Ms. Chanika)
(Note: A hospitality desk will be arranged at the restaurant entrance)
• Meeting Point for checking-in Mekong Princess, Siem Reap, Cambodia:
Park Hyatt hotel, Siem Reap. Sivutha Boulevard, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Contact: +855 12 506 222 (Mr. Chanthy)
(Note: A hospitality desk will be arranged in front of hotel lobby)
• Air fare to/from Destination
• All outside transfers are not included in the cruise itineraries of Viet Princess Cruises.
• Premium Wines & Spirits
• Shipboard Gratuities
• All Incidentals
Visas are required for Travel to/from Vietnam & Cambodia and are the responsibility of the guest to obtain.